Buildium offers rental listing syndication through partnerships with Apartments.com, Apartment List, Lovely, and Zillow Group. With this service, your Buildium listings are linked with these networks so you can advertise on multiple sites with just the click of a button.
Once you have enabled this service, your listed single family homes, condos, townhomes, and duplexes will post for free to Apartments.com, ApartmentFinder.com, and Apartamentos.com. To advertise your multi-family units, please contact your local Zillow or Apartments.com representative.
Please scroll down to learn about Zillow Group's updated listing syndication policies.
Listings through Buildium
To adjust listing settings:
- Navigate to Leasing > Listings
- Then, click Listing settings
- The listing contact information defaults to what was entered when you created your Buildium account. To indicate a different listing contact, click Add row, fill in each field, and select the new contact as the default. To syndicate to the Zillow Rental Network, your listing contact must have an email address.
- Select which partner sites you want Buildium to send your rental listings to by checking the box next to each option.
- When you click Save, any vacancy you list through Buildium will syndicate to the sites selected. Your listing will post immediately to your public website and will post to the selected syndicated sites within 24-48 hours.
Updated Zillow Group Policies
Zillow Group recently updated their listing syndication policies and will no longer accept listings in select US locations until you set up a listing agreement directly with Zillow Group. To learn more about their updated policies and the locations where an agreement is required, please visit the Zillow Help Center.
Please note that in addition to the locations where these policies are already in effect, you will also need to have direct agreements with Zillow Group by August 31, 2020 if you list properties in Alaska, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Washington, West Virginia, and Wyoming.