Once your association owners have opted in to receive text messages, you can send them in the following ways:
Send a text message from the association owner page
- Navigate to the search bar and type the name of the owner you'd like to message.
- Click the owner's name when it appears in the list.
- Under Contact information, you'll see a button to Send Message.
If the the association owner has already opted-in, you can send a message here. If the owner hasn’t yet opted-in, you can also send them an opt-in request here.
- Click the button, and you will be brought to the Messaging inbox. Type in the message, and hit Send. The message will appear on your owner’s phone as a text message.
Send a text message from the Text message accounts page
- Navigate to Communication > Text message accounts
- Look for the association owner you’d like to message, and click the arrow on the far right side of their name.
- Select Send SMS message.
- The Buildium SMS messaging interface will appear.
- Type in the message, and hit “Send”. The message will appear on your owner’s phone as a text message.
When an owner replies back, you'll find a notification in conversation bubble at the top right of your screen.