We know how time consuming it can be to have to download a file in order to view it. That's why we've added a feature that allows you to preview files before downloading them.
Previously, in order to view the content of a file, you'd need to download it first. For customers with many files on a record, this was an unworkable solution if you only needed to determine which file was which. Now, you'll only need to download the file when necessary.
To preview a file:
- Navigate to the location of the file.
- Click on the file name, then select Preview file.
Tips and tricks for previewing files:
- You can download and email a file right from the preview.
- Clicking the small arrow will open the preview in new tab, with a print option as well.
- If the file doesn't load, click reload file.
- To close the preview window, click escape or anywhere in the grey sections on the side of the preview.